Enter our 2018 World Cup Competition!
In small groups, pupils must organise and run a language-themed football match or activity.
About the Double Club Challenge:
- Open to pupils in Years 7 and 8;
- Maximum of 6 pupils per group;
- Schools may enter any number of groups;
- FREE to enter for all UK secondary schools.
About the football match or activity:
- Pupils may select any language(s) (except English!) to base their match or activity around;
- Must demonstrate football-related vocabulary in the target language(s) before, during and after the match or activity;
- Can be delivered to fellow pupils or to children at a local primary school;
How to enter:
This competition is now closed! However, feel free to register using the form below to run the activity in school during the Summer Term. If you do run the activity in school, please do not try to submit your entry.
- Register your school by completing the form below. We will then confirm your registration and send you your Competition Pack, which will explain the activity in more detail;
- Promote the competition among your pupils in Years 7 and 8. As a suggestion, maybe set this as a classroom activity during a regular language lesson, a homework task or an extra-curricular activity;
When you have placed your order, a confirmation email will be sent to your email address – please check your spam folder if this doesn’t appear in your inbox within a few minutes.