- Home Learning
- Double Club Meets …
- Double Club Meets Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
- Double Club Meets Lisa Evans
- Double Club Meets Mesut Özil
- Double Club Meets Sead Kolasinac
- Double Club Meets Alex Scott
- Double Club Meets Shkodran Mustafi
- Double Club Meets Petr Čech
- Double Club meets Héctor Bellerín
- Double Club Meets Gabriel
- Double Club meets Mathieu Flamini
- Language Chat
- Languages at Arsenal
- Wenger on Languages
- Language learning tips
- Audio Translation Tool
- Penalty Shoot-Out Game
- Deutsche Welle Documentary
Arsenal Double Club ‘Language Chat’ explores in-depth the value of having language skills in the working world, in society and in life.
Personalities from across the sport and entertainment worlds reflect on their journeys, including the struggles and the rewards of their language learning story.
Henry Winter is one of Britain’s most respected football journalists. With a career spanning over 35 years, Henry has covered all elite club competitions, such as the Premier League, Champions League and FA Cup, as well as following England at World Cups and European Championships. When you add Henry’s language skills to the mix, the […]
Vick Hope is a TV and Radio presenter, whose unique language learning story undoubtedly helped shape her career pathway. From campaigning at school to learn Spanish, to confidence issues at university and during her year abroad in Argentina, Vick dissects the ups and downs of her journey en route to breaking into the worlds of […]
Legendary Arsenal striker Alan Smith – now known to the younger generation as a commentator on Sky Sports and the popular FIFA video games – shares his unusual route to becoming a professional footballer, which involved studying French and German at A-Level and at university!