- Arsène Wenger Interview
- Double Club Meets …
- Double Club Meets Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
- Double Club Meets Lisa Evans
- Double Club Meets Mesut Özil
- Double Club Meets Sead Kolasinac
- Double Club Meets Alex Scott
- Double Club Meets Shkodran Mustafi
- Double Club Meets Petr Čech
- Double Club meets Héctor Bellerín
- Double Club Meets Gabriel
- Double Club meets Mathieu Flamini
- Languages at Arsenal
- Mkhi’s 6 Reasons to Learn a Language
- Language learning tips
- Arsenal Women MFL Crossbar Challenge
- 2018 World Cup Quiz
- Audio Translation Tool
- Penalty Shoot-Out Game
- Deutsche Welle Documentary
‘Double Club Meets’ reveals the role that language skills can play in the world of football. We ask the players to share their languages story in a series of short interviews.
Arsenal and Gabon striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang shares his multilingual journey in 5 different languages!
Arsenal and Scotland’s Lisa Evans reveals her approach to learning German, when a career opportunity came from out of nowhere:
There are few bigger names in world football than Mesut Özil. Former Germany international, World Cup winner and Arsenal’s Number 10 speaks 4 languages and shares his story here:
Arsenal defender Sead Kolasinac was born in Germany but represents the Bosnia-Herzegovina national team. Listen to Sead discuss his heritage as he transitions to life in London:
Arsenal Women’s captain Alex Scott reveals which language she is trying to learn and tries her hand at presenting her dream 5-a-side team. Great effort, Alex!
Arsenal defender and German World Cup winner Shkodran Mustafi shares his multilingual journey and the advantages of speaking different languages.
Arsenal goalkeeper Petr Čech gives an insight into his impressive language skills in the latest edition of ‘Double Club Meets’.
Spanish full-back Héctor Bellerín reflects on his Double Club school visit, learning English and moving to London.
Brazilian defender Gabriel Paulista joined Arsenal from Villarreal in Spain in January 2015. Here he discusses adapting to new countries and the role of languages within that process.